- Writer / editor of Support answers on sasktel.com
- Paper carrier for the Regina Leader-Post
- Bookkeeper / admin for Grocery Freedom
Reading (listening to)
Just finished and started again (third time in 2016)
- Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
- Write. Publish. Repeat. by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- Grit: Passion, Perseverance, and the Science of Success by Angela Duckworth
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Tidy our house using the Konmari method over the next 7 weekends.
I've been waiting for this all year!
We've just concluded the events & painting phase of our off season.
We dealt with clothes (except shoes and accessories) 2 weekends ago.
We cleaned the kitchen and fridge the weekend before that.
Ready, set, go...
- The yard. Oh, how it pains me to let the yard go while working on the house, but I can't do both or each one will be half done.